DIY 'Chrome Rose Gold' Balloon Mosaic Kit Numbers 0-9
Our pre-cut balloon mosaic frames are fantastic for DIYers looking for a statement on the cake table or as a table centrepiece. This gorgeous rose gold combination is perfect for birthdays, baby showers and special dates, use this number alone or pair it with another to create the number you need!
The back of the frame is hand-cut from foamboard. A corrugated cardboard roll is bent to shape and forms the walls around the frame, simply hot glue the corrugated cardboard to the shape to create the sides and complete the frame. (Hot glue and hot glue gun not included). Once complete the frame provides a structure that you can fill with balloons, use different colours, sizes and patterns to create your desired finish.
Each kit is completely outfitted with everything you’ll need, including mini balloons, glue dots, pre-cut mosaic back and sides in your choice of number and step by step instructions. We recommend using a balloon pump to inflate these mini balloons.
All the details
- Height: Approx 60cm high
- Hot Glue Gun required (not included)
- Comes disassembled, assembly required.
- This is a handcrafted pre-cut kit
- 100% biodegradable latex balloons
- Balloons sold flat/uninflated
- Scissors Required (not included)
What's in the box?
- 44 Mini Size: 12cm/5″ Balloons in rose gold
- 100 Glue Dots
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Backing made of Foamboard approx 60cm high
- Corrugated 15cm wide cardboard for sides