DIY 'Chrome Gold' Balloon Mosaic Kit Numbers 0-9
Our pre-cut balloon mosaic frames are fantastic for DIYers looking for a statement on the cake table or as a table centrepiece. This gorgeous gold combination is perfect for birthdays, baby showers and special dates, use this number alone or pair it with another to create the number you need!
The back of the frame is hand-cut from foamboard. A corrugated cardboard roll is bent to shape and forms the walls around the frame, simply hot glue the corrugated cardboard to the shape to create the sides and complete the frame. (Hot glue and hot glue gun not included). Once complete the frame provides a structure that you can fill with balloons, use different colours, sizes and patterns to create your desired finish.
Each kit is completely outfitted with everything you’ll need, including mini balloons, glue dots, pre-cut mosaic back and sides in your choice of number and step by step instructions. We recommend using a balloon pump to inflate these mini balloons.
What's in the box?
- 44 Mini Size: 12cm/5″ Balloons in Chrome Gold
- 100% biodegradable latex balloons sold flat/uninflated
- Glue Dots
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Foamboard Backing (approx 60cm high)
- Corrugated cardboard for the sides (approx 15cm wide)
- Height: Approx 60cm high
- Comes disassembled, assembly required.
- This is a handcrafted pre-cut kit.
What you will need
Need more information on our balloon mosaics? Find it here on our blog.