Number 6 DIY Balloon Mosaic Frame
Our pre-cut balloon mosaic frames are fantastic for DIYers looking for a statement on the cake table or as a table centrepiece. Perfect for birthdays, special dates or even weddings, use this number alone or pair it with another to create the number you need!
The back of the frame is hand-cut from foamboard in the shape of a number 6. A corrugated cardboard roll is bent to shape and forms the walls around the frame, simply hot glue the corrugated cardboard to the shape to create the sides and complete the frame. (Hot glue and hot glue gun not included). Once complete the frame provides a structure that you can fill with balloons, use different colours, sizes and patterns to create your desired finish.
All the details
- Size approx 60cm High
- Hot Glue Gun required (not included)
- Scissors Required
- Comes disassembled, assembly required.
- Balloons sold separately
- This is a handcrafted pre-cut kit
What's in the box?
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Backing made of Foamboard approx 60cm high
- Corrugated 15cm wide cardboard for sides