Number 8 DIY Balloon Mosaic Frame
Our pre-cut balloon mosaic frames are fantastic for DIYers looking for a statement on the cake table or as a table centrepiece. Perfect for birthdays, special dates or even weddings, use this number alone or pair it with another to create the number you need!
The back of the frame is hand-cut from foamboard in the shape of a number 8. A corrugated cardboard roll is bent to shape and forms the walls around the frame, simply hot glue the corrugated cardboard to the shape to create the sides and complete the frame. (Hot glue and hot glue gun not included). Once complete the frame provides a structure that you can fill with balloons, use different colours, sizes and patterns to create your desired finish.
Need more information on our balloon mosaics? Find it here on our blog.
What's in the box?
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Foamboard Backing
- Corrugated cardboard for the sides
All the details
- Height: Approx 60cm high
- Comes disassembled, assembly required.
- This is a handcrafted pre-cut kit.
- Hot Glue Gun required (not included, sold separately)
- Foamboard backing (approx 60cm high)
- Corrugated cardboard (approx 15cm wide) for sides
- Balloons sold separately
- Scissors required (not included)